Friday, November 16, 2007

10 Questions and a Follow-up

Drum roll please. Today you will find a new type of post that is about to be unveiled. For a little while I have been mulling the idea over, but was totally inspired by blogsweluv.com. As you all continually read about my antics in the field of hypnosis, I want to know yours. Hence, we are now going to have a new series called "10 Questions." These questions will be the same for everyone and hopefully it will provide a whole realm of insight into the hypnosis field.

Also, you will notice yesterday I tried out the new label "blogvertising." That wasn't so hard was it? But in the realm of this blog, I was quite serious about hearing what your dream hypnosis trip would be. Or perhaps you have already done a trip where you took your hypnosis artistry on the road?

No comments: