Friday, October 12, 2007

The Rewards of Being Part of the Blogger Community

I know, I know. This is quite a bit later than I normally post. But I am taking today easy, tyring to get past a cold or sinus infection.

What I have done with my time is participate in the blogger community. PostieCon is coming up in Vegas (now would be a great time to start blogging Paul, being that you are out there) and so are the Blogger's Choice Awards. Rosie O'Donnell and Ross Matthews (Jay Leno's intern) are both up for Best Celebrity Blogger. The people behind the awards have asked bloggers to participate in trying to recruit both of them to attend the Awards by creating video promotions to entice them.

I decided it would be fun to do a hypnosis related one and so I shall share it with you...



So, I did I entice you to attend? It sounds this conference sounds like a lot of fun. They have some great speakers coming to PostieCon and well, the Blogger's Choice Awards should be a hoot. There is a lot about creating a better blog, making more money blogging, gizmos, widgets and gadgets, plus the opportunity to hang with other bloggers. I can see the cell phones out and ready for those who blog that way.



No comments: