Thursday, October 11, 2007

Now Get Ready for Blog Action Day

Bloggers Unite - Blog Action Day

Another allergy ridden morning. Have any of you had any luck with chiropractors and relief of allergies? I have heard this is a potentially wonderful side effect?

Gosh, I cannot even taste the tea this morning.

Well, World Mental Health Day went well yesterday. Did anyone do anything for that? I enjoyed it so much, that I have decided to embrace such things. This coming Monday is Blog Action Day, and since I am an active blogger, I feel I should participate in some way. The theme for this inogrial year is issues with the environment. So, do check back on Monday to see how the transparent hypnotist deals with it.

If you are participating, please let us all know. Use the comment space here to list your blog, even if it is not specifically hypnosis related, but is a sister modality, alternative health, health in general, or you just read this blog. Also, if you do not have a blog, but want to participate on this blog, I invite you to contribute an article that pertains to the theme. Email it to me and I will post it on Monday (and of course I will give you tons of credit and a link to your site).

I like the themes of these events this year, the idea of uniting to make change. It is an old concept, but one truly worth keeping around. Maybe we can do something...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Celebrate Blog Action Day by
enjoying my blog "Hypnosis Seven" at http://hypnosis-seven.blogspot.com