Monday, January 14, 2008

Unwinding Paths to Pnosis

So there you are! Do you have your coffee or tea? It is a tea morning for me, nothing out of the ordinary, I am afraid.

But, today is out of the ordinary. Today I began Sophie Nicholl's Hypnotic Journaling Process on the new blog, The Unwinding Path. It is never to late to join in, you know? So do phttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.giflease, check it out.

Also, Pnosis.com has featured me as a distinguished hypnotist, or rather it really features this blog very nicely. A huge thank you to Ralph Benko for giving me this honor.

As for the Sunday Question and what do I do for release from the chaos of life? Well, now really, you probably already know the answer - I do self-hypnosis. Actually, I do a form of self-hypnosis and meditation to come to a place of emptiness (in the Buddhist sense). It usually begins with a count down and letting go more and more on each number.

How 'bout you?

So all in all, a great start to the day.

No comments: