Monday, December 31, 2007

Greatest Moment of 2007

The end of the year has crept up upon me like a thief of time. I turn to look for it and it is gone.

In answer to yesterday's question (did you contemplate it?), the greatest moment of 2007 for the transparent hypnotist is a cavalcade of memories. It is really hard to come up with just one, since for me, every day brings about its own joys that are connected to a 1000 other joys.

Perhaps I should just leave the answer as starting this blog. It has given me great joy. I have met so many wonderful people and it has been such a positive experience. The learning process is incredible and thanks to all of you, I feel I myself am a better person for it all. I hope you have enjoyed it as well.

Sappy, perhaps. A bit expected, I suspect. True, none the less.

Let's go into the new year together, shall we?

No comments: