Monday, December 3, 2007

A Change and A Great Idea

If you are new to this blog, you may not have noticed, but last night I added something new to it that I hope adds some functionality. There are now over 300 post here (since April), so I suspect if one were to look for something specific (though there is the search feature at the very top left) or to find particular topics, it could be a bit difficult. There is an option in blogger to to list labels, but this blog has many of those. So, on the right column, you will now find a Table of Contents (sort of) that will probably grow and transform as we continue. With this, I have put the poll results there as opposed to publishing them every Monday. That list is getting long as well. If you have any thoughts on this, please let me know.

Also, to start to week off, I just wanted to mention a particular blog I have come across. It is called alycatsclaws.com. I am sharing this with you because I think she has a brilliant idea. Though as far as I know, she has not tried hypnosis, it is a journal of her progress in weight loss through Weight Watchers. She is 26 and lives in Guam, and uses the blog to share her journey and experiences as she comes closer to her weight loss goals. She also employs a few widgets such as BMI (Body Mass Index) and Weight Watchers Points (not too familiar with that) that are rather handy. It seems like this is a great tool and motivator for those in the same situation. Kudos, Alycat!

No comments: