Monday, August 27, 2007

Supporting the blog lifestyle

Most mornings, here we sit, I with my coffee or tea and laptop, and you with, well whatever you drink. And you patiently read my words about my life and feelings about being a hypnotist. Ah, what a grand romance it is. Needless to say, I am completely committed to this relationship.

But...but...it is nice when this effort helps to pay the bills, or at least for the Internet and coffee habit I have. One such way that I am doing this is becoming involved with www.blogsvertise.com and the opportunity for you to do the same is there as well. You have my blessings and support to take advantage of this (if it keeps you coming back to have coffee with me). The way it works is that you register your blog (you have to have a blog) with them. If your blog is approved by www.blogsvertise.com, an administrator will assign you writing tasks to talk about a specific advertiser. You do not have to endorsement them, just talk about them in at least 60 to 100 words and include a minimum of three or more links. Payment is anywhere between $4 - $20 a post and is made to you through PayPal. In other words, start a blog, make sure you have a PayPal account and talk about things that you enjoy. It is that simple.

If you are interested, you might want to look at their FAQ.

No comments: