Sunday, August 12, 2007

An NGH Question

Good morning all! I am back among the cyber-living today, hoping you all are doing well. For those leaving Marlborough, Mass., I hope your travels are safe and uncomplicated (especially for those flying to other destinations).

So, the Sunday question this week is all about the NGH conference. For those who have experienced this year's or for those who have attended in the past, what was the most valuable thing (tip or tool or idea) that you learned at the conference?

I have to answer this based on last years, but I think the most valuable thing I experienced (and there was much), was the method behind Robert Otto's confusion technique (induction). I have dissected that induction for a while and the more I think about it, the more brilliant it becomes. I know he makes a living based on that practice, so if you get a chance to experience any of his workshops or recordings, they are worth the money.

No comments: