Monday, July 2, 2007

The Poll

Today, it is a cup of tea that sits idly by waiting to be consumed. What happened to the weekend? It seemed like just moments ago I sat down to type in Friday's posting.

Well, I noticed Blogger on draft (Blogger's testing zone of new features) now offers polls. What fun. So, seems like we should try it out. Perhaps this will become a regular Monday feature, a shorter less involved question than the Sunday one.

So, if you have not noticed it, it is to the right of this posting. It is now above my image icon. The answers are totally anonymous, so please feel free to answer the questions honestly. I will also keep a posting record of all the results.

If you have any questions you would like the polls to include, please let me know.

This week's questions is asking if you are a hypnotist, do you use hypnosis personally. If you feel like giving a longer answer, feel free to respond to this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Put me down for "All the time." I use self-hypnosis every night to quiet my mind and get ready for sleep. I also often go into trance during my commute (commuter bus) to take advantage of the time distortion effect and to help separate home time from work time.

-Michael Raugh, C.H.