Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Correction

Another pot of coffee later...

If you have already read today's post and article by Gayle Peterson, you may want to look at it again. I have made a correction to the article that may clarify Dr. Peterson's approach. I had originally cut it out, but it does make more sense with it in. So, my apologies to Dr. Peterson.

She emailed me to clarify all this and I thought I would quote the email because it is beautiful put:

It would be wonderful if people could finally understand that my body-centered hypnosis is developed through my research, applying concepts of indirect hypnosis (Ericksonian) to a woman's unique life history. I have termed my approach "body-centered hypnosis" as it applies to the woman's relationship to the cues of her body and psychological landscape......

No comments: