Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Esoteric Hpnotiq


Well, it is Saturday (yet again) and it seems like a reason to celebrate. In positive thinking, celebrations of life in general seem important.

So, should I put the disclaimer here: Do not try this unless you are of the legal drinking age for your particular state of being? Or the Transparent Hypnotist does not endorse the idea of continual, over indulgence of alcoholic beverages? Moderation, moderation, moderation (sounds like a good motto or mantra).

Good grief, I am merely a human.

So, anyway, I have noticed HQ Hpnotiq Liqueur here and there. It comes in a lovely blue bottle or perhaps the content is blue? I truly cannot say as I have not tried this beverage, but I am intrigued and think (rather hope) it may be the next best thing to Moet White Star for celebrating. Vodka, Cognac, and tropical fruit juices. Sounds delightful.

Check out their web site at www.hpnotiq.com. Its fun, though I now have the song from it playing on a loop in my mind.

Care to join me for a drink?

2 comments:

Naruto Fan said...

your blog is bloth intrieging and exiting, well done

The Transparent Hypnotist said...

Well thank you very much. Glad you are enjoying it!