Saturday, February 16, 2008

Esoteric Path

Today I am blogging away from home and have been trying to do so on my iPod Touch. Does not seem to like Blogger. Hmmm. So, my partner has taken pity for me and the coffee shop and is letting me post this on his laptop.

You will note the moving figure on the left (though I am not sure it moves if you are looking at this in Safari). You can find out more about it and its functions at theunwindingpath.com. What I think is interesting about this particular moving thing is that it changes directions depending on your mode of consciousness. You can make it move through concentration or just thinking about it. My thoughts are that this would make a potentially wonderfully visual eye fixation for a hypnotic induction. One could use suggestions such as "when the figure changes directions, you go deeper into a state of pleasant hypnosis."

Any thoughts?