Thursday, May 3, 2007

Sharing


All of you who are reading this and commenting - you guys are wonderful!!! Your comments and participation are more than I had hoped for and so thank you for taking the time to read this and share your knowledge and expertise. Just know that it is all deeply appreciated!

And in honor of you, I thought I'd share Michael Raugh's relaxation mp3 (with his permission). It is at http://www.secondtrances.com/stressrelief.mp3. He uses Terri Watts's Seven Plus or Minus Two induction and utilizes great suggestions for relaxation. Whether you are familiar with the induction or not, it is fun and Michael has a great voice. I know this induction, so it was interesting to actually hear it for a change (and a good mental exercise from reciting it in my head like Catechism and to just enjoy listening).

Enjoy!

No comments: