Friday, September 7, 2007

Homesick

I am having tea time earlier today. It is convenient and a great time to touch base with the blog again.

Yes, I am having tea time as opposed to a coffee break. Ever since doing the exercise on the perfect office, I have been craving London something fierce. I have even been dressing in black. Dinner will probably even be a nice Shepherd's Pie.

But I have a question for all you British hypnotists - why are none of you listed in London on Trustedplaces.com? Granted it is pretty new, but still...where are you? If you are not familiar with Trustedplaces.com, it is a new community website that features places one should visit, such as restaurants, places of culture, and yes - well being. It is done from a user perspective. Places are reviewed and commented upon. Keeps you as a business owner on your toes, don't you think?

So, there I was drooling over the spas and yoga spaces and it occurred to me to look up the rest of my ilk. Now, I am truly inspired to move my practice to the UK. That is right, I looked up hypnosis and found us not represented. We need to do something about that. So is there a lack of our profession there or what?

And just looking over the London restaurant scene is inspiring. There is full diversity in this area. Seems as though one would never be bored food-wise there.

This site also is available for other areas in the world, though their starting focus was on London and the UK, but I see potential for its expansion. Pretty nice.

No comments: