Friday, November 9, 2007

On the Lite Side

The computer has been on overload apparently and wanted a break this morning. It decided to download binary files rather than opening my normal, routine sites. How distressing. But, I guess maybe it is good to shake things up. Change the morning routine. So today the shower came before the coffee.

For those of who who were kind enough to email about my animations, thank you. I am glad that you think they are fun. It is just so easy to get so involved with a subject that humor escapes like air being let out of a balloon in slow bursts. Perhaps the begining point of stress is when the last of the humor escapes and there is nothing left but a sickening seriousness.

So, for those of you who understand that I am just having fun with the advertising medium and our sterotype, good for you! For those who may be offened, I am sorry, but even I need to let lose every now and then. Do you? And if so, what do you do?

No comments: